Enjoy reading our BTV Solo Review! BTV Solo is well known and an awesome software for producing beats for any genre of music that is used on your personal computer to create and produce music or beats. Mainly, this software is used for producing Hip Hop.
BTV Solo has fulfilled all expectations in terms of potentiality and reliability. It is equipped with all the bells and whistles you need to create awesome music and great beats. It comes with numerous useful features that are easy to use for beginners and even perfect for advanced musicians.
Features of BTV Solo:
BTV Solo is an awesome music producing software similar to Steinberg Cubase Elements 7 that is useful for beginners and even advanced music producers. Using nothing more than a keyboard, anyone can create their own unique music beats. This software comes with over 100 professionally made tracks, over 1,000 professionally engineered sounds, over 100 premium electronic and acoustic instruments, over 100 professionally designed drum kits, over 60 built-in effects and a built-in mixer. With BTV Solo, anyone can sound like a professional and produce their own sound. This great music software comes with tons of features.
The Notable Features of the BTV Solo:
- Fast and user friendly interface
- Fast and easy navigation, shortcuts and triggers
- Easy and simple to arrange song on board mixer
- Edit kits and instruments
- Sound library with over 1000’s of sounds
- Recorder modes, tap tempo, swings, bar structures and quantize
- Precise and accurate kit building and key spanning
- Pan, pitch, resonance and cut-off per sound
- Smart and efficient song mode
- Features pitch and modulation wheels
- Comes with over 1,000 premium drums, syncs, basses
- Also has tutorial videos access when you download the software
- Comes with 16bit /24bit / 44.1kHz audio
- Features 16 tracks with solo functions and playable mute to produce designs
- Controller facility: Trigger sounds, processes making use of key pad or using any compatible MIDI controller.
- Filters, Reverb, Delays, Disintegrator, Chorus, Overdrive, Phaser, Distortion, Vibrato Vinyl effect, Pitch shifter & more.
- Opportunity to export and import .wav or .aiff files
- Anyone can record their own personal samples straight into BTV Solo software through use of computer’s built–in line or mic input.
- Easy to edit samples with .wav view
- Auto chop helps to create mash up parts rapidly
- Real time or Step Sequencer
- No load time required when switched beats and kits!
- File browse system is very simple with syncs using the Beat Thang Hardware.
- Operating System (OS): Windows and Macs
- Pre Loaded Drum Kits: 100+ (professionally engineered)
- Pre Loaded Sounds: 1000+ (professionally engineered)
- Pre Loaded Tracks: 100+ (royalty engineered)
- On Board Effects / Mastering:
- Phasers / Vibratos / Flangers / Pitch-Shifters / Choruses / High & Low Pass Filters
- Delay & Reverb
- Pitch / Cutoff / Pan / Resonance per Sound
- Pitch Wheels / Modulation
- Limiting / Compression / EQ
- Advanced Tools:
- Attack / Sustain / Decay / Release
- Kit Building and Key Spanning
- Custom Kit & Instrument Builder
- Sound Importer: .wav or .aiff (16 bit -24 bit)
- Shortcut Keys: Yes
- Built In Mixer: Yes
- Sample Editing Tool: Yes
- Quantizer: Yes
- MIDI Controller Connection: Yes
- Video Training and Support: Yes
- VSTi Plugins: No
BTV Solo Contents
When you will decide to buy BTV Solo, You will discover the following training –
- Steps to make your first beat
- Beat structure
- Different genre types
- About Tap
- How to setup the MIDI controller
- How you can loop beats
- Copy and place
- While using Metronome
- About filters, mixer, how you can pan
- How you can pitch change
And much more!
Click over Tab Title below to see PROS & CONS detail:
Endorsed by successful producers
Comes with Training Videos
Offers Lifetime Support
Offers Lifetime Upgrades
Don’t need a lots of Ram space and a special soundcard
16 and 24 bit WAV files support ensures professional sounding mix
Do not need a Midi keyboard.
Anyone can add their own samples and sounds
Comes with hundreds of pre-loaded, digitally mastered custom made sounds and effects
User Friendly Interface
Very easy to use
Can plug in Midi controller (optional)
Easy to import and create sound kits
Comes with lots of video tutorials. These tutorials are helpful for both beginners and advanced beat makers.
Use little computer resources. So, computer has not crashed
Very friendly customer support.
Instant Download. Download is very fast and installation is so easy.
Comes with Two Licenses
Comes with Affordable Price
60 days full money back guarantee; No Questions Asked
Not compatible with handheld devices like Cellphone or iPads. But, BTV Solo authority is working on adding support for all types of handheld devices in a future update.
No search option in the sound kit library. Though it is not a big problem, but search option would make it faster when anyone searching for sounds and save time.
The BTV Solo software doesn’t support VSTi (Virtual Studio Technology)
Time consuming to master. This software comes with lots of add-ons and features. So, it is time consuming to learn how to use it all.
System Requirements for BTV Solo
Intel-based MACs only
1GB RAM or greater
OSX 10.6 or higher
800MB free space on OS drive
Pentium 4 or greater
1GB RAM or greater
Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP2 Recommended)
2 GHz (or greater)
900MB free space on OS drive
BTV Solo Review Conclusion
BTV Solo is a great beat making software for beginners and advanced beat makers. It makes producing beats really easy and it comes with a very affordable price tag.
Where to Buy BTV Solo?
So, if you want to purchase your own copy of this quality software, you need to go to the BTV Solo Official Website. It is the best place to buy this software and there is a 15% discount currently available. They also offer 60 days full money back guarantee without asking any questions if you don’t like it.
Hopefully you have enjoyed reading our BTV Solo Review and you will be making your own beats very soon!